[tei-council] Minutes

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Oct 24 17:50:00 EDT 2007

I have a first attempt at revising NH as requested by council up (or up
within the next ten minutes): this is probably mostly of interest to
those who have worked on NH in the past.

For HORSE, I've pointed out that leaving the modified elements in the
TEI namespace is considered a depreciated practice and renders documents
non-tei-documents. I've left the section in the main text (placing it
last), however, and rewritten the example so that the empty elements are
in a non-tei namespace.

I've also gone through and said what is conformant or extended and
cleaned up the section on using @part to reflect the attributes
relatively limited group.

Finally, the Tom Lerer song is back but in comments for the moment. I'll
replace the Pinsky quote with it tomorrow. I also hope to finish up
adding the references etc. then too.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD