[tei-council] Minutes

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 23 19:54:59 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Earlier this evening I finished a first draft of the minutes, and emailed the
editors and Christian to give them a chance to correct any horrible gaffs and
memory lapses.  I believe they've now done this, so you should find them at

http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm36.xml?style=printable

Please check through them, and feel free to send me corrections. Especially note
your action items and due dates.

Also make sure, by Friday, that you post an update confirming you've completed
your actions, or indicating how it is progressing.

Thanks,

-James