[tei-council] DRAFT agenda for TEI Council teleconference 2007-10-23 at 1200 UTC

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 03:33:55 EDT 2007

Council members,

This is the draft agenda.  Conal, please be aware that this is at 1 in the
morning in Wellington (if I am not mistaken).

DRAFT Agenda for the TEI Council teleconference on Oct 23, 2007 at 1200 UTC

Expected to participate:

Syd Bauman, Lou Burnard, Arianna Ciula, James Cummings, Matthew
Driscoll, Daniel O'Donnel, Dot Porter, Sebastian Rahtz Laurent Romary,
Conal Tuohy, John Walsh, Christian Wittern

sent apologies: David Birnbaum, Tone Merete Bruvik,

How to connect:

Phone Number:   (812) 856-3600
Participant PIN:  064206#

For conferencing assistance please call 812-855-4848.

(this is the new PIN, posted by John this morning)

The purpose of this meeting, exactly one week before the big day, is
to get a handle on the state of things and, yes, iron out some late
minute problems, or at least decide on how to tackle them.

1) Open action items

* http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm35.xml?style=printable lists a
  surprisingly long list of action items, we will need to check on
  them briefly. Please report to the list prior to the meeting were
  possible.
  Some items have developed on their own since the last meeting.  We
  will need to discuss them as well:
  * state of NH (DOD)
  * bibliography efforts

2) Reports
 * on the state of P5 and important changes during the last month (LB)
 * on state of web design (JC, DP, DOD)

3) next meeting:

TBD

--