[tei-council] Roma with sanity checker

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Oct 21 18:22:35 EDT 2007

http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/Roma/ is now running with
Ioan Bernevig's sanity checker live. Many many apologies
to Ioan and Veronika for the delay in getting
this done.

Even now I am not entirely sure
its doing what it should, as I had to tinker
with the code to get it to work. But it seems
to do something in a not impossible amount of time

So any testing welcome, please.

A word of caution - don't deluge me (or Ioan)
with a long list of requests for extra functionality
at this stage. There is no resource to work
on this yet. Take it at face value, and remember
to look at the poster about it in Maryland.