[tei-council] kerrunch time.

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 18 17:07:58 EDT 2007

I have just made what I *promise* are the very last changes to the
schemas of TEI P5 1.0.
They are:
- addition of <quote> and <gloss> to the att.typed class
- renaming of macro.schemapattern to macro.schemaPattern

No further changes which have any effect (however trivial) on a schema
will be made, no matter how grievously wrong they appear to leave it. If
you find things that need change PLEASE MAKE A TRAC TICKET FOR 1.01 (or
whatever it's going to be called)

I wish I could say that there will be no more changes to the text of the
Guidelines for this release either, but that just ain't so.

Thank you, Sebastian, for pricking my conscience into bringing down the
shutters at last!