[tei-council] typos in USE chapter

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Oct 18 05:35:44 EDT 2007

Hi,

I had found some typos in the USE chapter I was going to report, but I
was glad to notice that have already gone in the current version (I'll
do my best to read ST asap). The only remaining ones are:

- Missing comma: "Generating reference documentation for
<elementSpec><classSpec> and <macroSpec>"

- "We deal with the second first" --> but then the chapter finishes and
you never deal with the first issue

===================
I know we don't have time to discuss/emend conceptual changes, but I
still don't find the following statement very helpful -as an euphemism
to say that it can be confusing (unless we specify what that 'strictly'
means):

"It is certainly possible that the former could properly include the
latter or vice versa; either of these could be said to be clean
modifications because the set to be matched has become strictly larger
or strictly smaller. But it is more likely that such modifications will
be unclean."

So, for instance, adding a attribute with a local namespace is still
clean, because only 'strictly out' the unmodified schema.

Arianna
--
Dr Arianna Ciula
Research Associate