[tei-council] eg bib refs

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 17 05:40:21 EDT 2007

If each <bibl> had a meaningful ID (e.g. authorname-date - by the way,
some of these could be generated automatically now), you could refer to
the already encoded bibl (xslt would make this an 'ibid' in the display)
and add only the specific <biblScope>, but I don't think there is time
for that, so I would go for (c) myself.

Arianna

--
Dr Arianna Ciula