[tei-council] eg bib refs

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Oct 17 00:33:31 EDT 2007

I'm with Sebastian. a is easiest; c should be xsl-able (now we've all
had such helpful contributions on how to alphabetise and sort). b should
only be produced by a stylesheet.

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English

Department of English
University of Lethbridge
Lethbridge AB T1K 3M4
Vox +1 403 329-2377