[tei-council] ODDs in oXygen?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 12 14:41:16 EDT 2007

Syd Bauman wrote:
> Sorin from SyncRO soft raised an interesting question -- should the
> TEI framework for oXygen include the "exemplar" ODD files?
they aren't any direct use, but they are very small, so it seems
to me thats its better if distributions of the TEI are all the same,
ie included the source as well as the compiled schemas. unless
he is _desparate_ to save space, why make oXygen an exception?
> Of course, someday it might be lovely to try to build roma right into
> oXygen, but I'm talking about what to do this weekend.

keep it simple, I say. let Sorin pick up the standard
distribution as is (which is what he does, no?).