[tei-council] ODDs in oXygen?

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Oct 12 11:51:19 EDT 2007

Sorin from SyncRO soft raised an interesting question -- should the
TEI framework for oXygen include the "exemplar" ODD files? I think
I'm inclined to agree w/ Sorin, that to make use of one involved
tools that are not in oXygen's frameworks, and therefore they don't
really belong. Furthermore, they don't seem have any direct relation
to what oXygen does, which is *use* schemas. On the other hand, I
want as many people as possible to be as comfortable as possible with
ODDs.

Of course, someday it might be lovely to try to build roma right into
oXygen, but I'm talking about what to do this weekend.