[tei-council] Minor changes in ND

Matthew James Driscoll mjd at hum.ku.dk
Wed Oct 10 08:00:18 EDT 2007

I remember (I think -- it's reached that stage) discussing this in London.
My inclination would be, has been, to think of population as a trait, like
location and climate, analogous to height, weight and hair-colour for
person, all of which can change over time, but not usually as the result of
an event: I stress the "usually" -- I know populations can be halved or
doubled overnight, even has people's hair can go white quite suddenly, but
it's not the usual situation.

Matthew