[tei-council] name type

Matthew James Driscoll mjd at hum.ku.dk
Tue Oct 9 03:34:52 EDT 2007

Well, there is something called a "personal name", which is a type of name,
so I don't really see anything wrong with <name type="person"> (=
<persName>), although <name type="personal"> would perhaps be better; better
still, if one wanted to go that road, would be <name type="proper"
subtype="personal">. I note that @role has gone, which is a relief.

Matthew