[tei-council] some formatting thoughts -- reference documentation

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Sun Oct 7 14:29:08 EDT 2007

> > I think it should be driven by whenever the formatting has
> > improved.
> well, there we disagree. "ready when its ready" is not in my
> vocabuary.....

?? This has nothing to do with whether we use a "ready when its
ready" policy or set deadlines for improving the formatting or not.
Either way, if the formatting is improved, it should be released &
reflected on the website, whether or not the Guidelines have been
even looked at, let alone changed.

> In general, I feel the community be unimpressed
> if we make releases every month,

I agree. Something this dynamic should be released every week. :-)