[tei-council] Fwd: <hi> in <tagUsage>?

John A. Walsh jawalsh at indiana.edu
Sat Oct 6 13:30:39 EDT 2007

Lou,

My case was using things like <hi rend="monospace"> or <hi
rend="code"> around xpath expressions and the like that I was using
in my tagUsage documentation.  There's probably another way to do
this.  It just seemed odd that <emph> was allowed while <hi> is not.
I think of these two elements as very similar.

John