[tei-council] Found in the Core chapter

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 5 17:56:24 EDT 2007

James Cummings wrote:
> Lou Burnard wrote:
>> It has been. I only raised the issue because I felt that the Council
>> might like to know about more substantive changes/corrrections as
>> they arise. If they would rather not be bothered, I'll stop doing so.
>> But don't expect any sympathy if you come back 6 months later saying
>> "why on earth did you do that damnfool thing"!
>
> Oh I'm happy to have the report, it was phrasing it as a question that
> I wondered about.  As we're nearing final publication I'd happily
> receive almost daily messages summarising any changes made to keep us
> on track and remind us of  ongoing activity. (But maybe I'm strange
> that way.)
>
> -James
In that spirit, I'm sure you'll be glad to know that I have just moved
the discussion of recordingStmt and other bits concerned solely with
transcribed speech out of the Header chapter and into the chapter on
transcribed speech where they belong.

I also added an example showing how to use the <appInfo> element.

And continued to add brief comments about how model classes are used
passim in the header chapter.