[tei-council] Fwd: <hi> in <tagUsage>?

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 5 16:01:50 EDT 2007

Well, it's true that the current model for tagUsage, as for most other
header elements, uses the limitedPhrase class, and it's true that this
does *not* include classes of elements, like hi, which are intended to
represent properties of the source text. But that is what Council
originally agreed it should be, so I am a bit reluctant to change it,
unless you can come up with some compelling reason why this "doesn't
seem right".

It's easy enough to add model.hiLike into the mix, obviously.