[tei-council] vote on NH

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Tue Oct 2 11:38:07 EDT 2007

Given the way the vote is tending, it seems that my sense that we are
running out of time is not shared. So, I am willing to volunteer to copy
edit the chapter along the lines suggested in A2 and James's post.

However, I have a major grant due at the end of next week, so my work
would have to start after the 15th. I can completely clear a couple of
days to get it done then, however.

Would this help? It seems to me that council should be doing as much as
possible to clear up editors' time for the fine rather than gross
editing work at this point.

-dan

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 08:04 -0400, Dot Porter wrote:
> NH: Yes. A2.
>
> Dot
>
> On 10/2/07, James Cummings <James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> > Christian Wittern wrote:
> > > But at the moment, the question before us is NH, Yes or No?  If Yes,
> > > which of the options I outlined?  Please cast your vote.
> >
> > I suppose if I have to choose from those options, then A2.  But I think you
> > should draw the vote to a close asap, as we are running out of time.
> >
> > -James
> >
> > --
> > Dr James Cummings, Oxford Text Archive, University of Oxford
> > James dot Cummings at oucs dot ox dot ac dot uk

Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English
Director, Digital Medievalist Project http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/
Chair, Text Encoding Initiative http://www.tei-c.org/

Department of English
University of Lethbridge