[tei-council] vote on NH

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 07:54:59 EDT 2007

On 02/10/2007, Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> > The difference to the PB stuff is that that was a project to add new
> > stuff to the GL, which simply did not make the deadline.  NH, on the
> > other hand has been in the GL for more than a decade and is an integral
> > part, referenced from many places.  So I think we really should rather
> > try to get a minimal fix in 1.0 rather than just withold it.
> >
> > Christian
> >
> Sorry Christian, but this is factually incorrect.
>
>  NH in its present form has NOT been in the GL for more than a decade.
> As I said in my posting yesterday, the present version is a complete
> rewrite of the original chapter  which has only this week been presented
> for consideration as a new material.

Well, I do not want to split hairs here.  The point I was trying to
make is that this material is, as Sebastian showed, referenced from
quite a number of places in the Guidelines, which makes it different
from the Physical Bibliography problem.

But at the moment, the question before us is NH, Yes or No?  If Yes,
which of the options I outlined?  Please cast your vote.

Christian

--
Christian Wittern, Kyoto