[tei-council] vote on NH

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 2 05:57:39 EDT 2007

Lou Burnard wrote:
> Another strategy might of course be to revisit the original version of
> this chapter (in P4). whip out all the stuff about concur, and see
> what's left. It's a moot point whether this would be more or less time
> consuming or productive than the other options now being proposed.

I would suggest that we have three decision points

 1. do we want any NH chapter at all in P5.0?
     if Yes
        2. do we regard the current draft as entirely OK except for copy
editing
          if No
            3. Who will take on the rewrite?

I think the choice of _how_ to rewrite it should be left
to whoever takes on the task.