[tei-council] vote on NH

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 22:57:43 EDT 2007

Dan O'Donnell wrote:

> I like this as a minimal discussion, I'm just really worried about time!
> I also like your suggestion about building in support for boundary
> delimiters as part of the guidelines. It seems to me to be on par with
> Conal and Dot's work on facsimiles.
>
> Is an approach perhaps to treat this like the physical bibliography. as
> a module that was simply not ready for the release but is clearly
> coming? We've only got 30 days and I think this might be some big work.

The difference to the PB stuff is that that was a project to add new
stuff to the GL, which simply did not make the deadline.  NH, on the
other hand has been in the GL for more than a decade and is an integral
part, referenced from many places.  So I think we really should rather
try to get a minimal fix in 1.0 rather than just withold it.

Christian

--
 Christian Wittern