[tei-council] vote on NH

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Mon Oct 1 11:29:25 EDT 2007

First, I don't actually think of this as a trivial formatting
question. It goes right to the heart of what a TEI Conformant
document and what a TEI Extension is, and I think that if CF has
strict rules about what is conformant and how TEI is extended, the
examples in the Guidelines should follow them. In addition, I've
already implemented Council's request from the last conference call,
That is there is now a running English example that parallels the
German and Italian. Lots of other fixes & improvements, too.

> If you're not going to make any more changes though, should I
> assume that the chapter is now finally with me for review?

Indeed, my deadline was yesterday.