[tei-council] some formatting thoughts -- reference documentation

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Sun Sep 30 01:16:35 EDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-09-29 at 23:26 -0400, Syd Bauman wrote:
> > sure, if you want to organize them into getting it done, they could
> > be plonked in.
>
> I think DO is the coordinator, no?

Yes, but only to the limits of my understanding.

> > I am not sure generally whether a lot of this is achievable, even
> > if James and Dot act fast next ...
>
> The good news is that, although the more we get done before 01 Nov
> the better, it can certainly be done after the official release.

Agreed and a sensible approach to the problem. Basically, I think at
this point we are looking for core content completion and as much
proofing as we can do. Things that don't affect the actual schema
fragments can be fixed afterwards.

Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English
Director, Digital Medievalist Project http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/
Chair, Text Encoding Initiative http://www.tei-c.org/

Department of English
University of Lethbridge