[tei-council] some formatting thoughts -- reference documentation

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Sat Sep 29 23:26:14 EDT 2007

> sure, if you want to organize them into getting it done, they could
> be plonked in.

I think DO is the coordinator, no?

> I wondered that. Trouble is, its a little harder, as they all start
> with "model." and "att.", so I could not just re-use the code.

Understood. But still and all, I bet s/^(model|att)\.//; can't be all
that tough.

> >     of course, if it's a whole lot easier to code, we could just
> >     consider breaking it into 2 appendices.
> >
> that might well be sensible, actually. in the old days, classes
> could be both model and attribute at the same time, but now they
> can't, they might as well be separate lists.

Anybody against?

> I am not sure generally whether a lot of this is achievable, even
> if James and Dot act fast next ...

The good news is that, although the more we get done before 01 Nov
the better, it can certainly be done after the official release.