[tei-council] Ordering of chapters in release 0.9

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Wed Sep 26 11:37:15 EDT 2007

> I just noted that the chapter order seems a bit innovative in
> release 0.9. For some reasons, WD comes first, although I always
> thought that was more like a minority issue...(not for me, though)

I am with Christian on this ... I do not like "Representation of
Non-standard Characters and Glyphs" being chapter 1. I would prefer
to continue to start off with "The TEI Infrastructure", moving chars
& glyphs down to between corpora and non-hierarchical (almost, but
not quite, where it was before).