[tei-council] [layout proposal] bookmarking of subsection

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Wed Sep 26 11:14:32 EDT 2007

> > So I would like to see a little button "bookmark me" right next
> > to a subsection that would allow me to do just this.

I agree I would like an easy mechanism to find the link to the
section I am looking at. (I'm not sure I like the "bookmark this
section" button, but dunno.)

> um. its been there for ages. its the pilcrow next to each heading

If it's really been there for any significant amount of time, it is
obviously not doing its job, since neither Christian nor I remembered
it was there or knew it was there or what it did.