[tei-council] [layout proposal] bookmarking of subsection

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 08:05:44 EDT 2007

Council members,

Since we agreed to have a few more days for making suggestions to the layout
team, here is one more thing I came across:  I always felt it would be
useful to bookmark a specific subsection in the Guidelines.  If one happens
to jump to such a section with a link, this is possible, since the ID of the
subsection is part of the URL then, but otherwise you are out of luck.  So I
would like to see a little button "bookmark me" right next to a subsection
that would allow me to do just this.

Of course, as to our decision yesterday, JC and DP have every right to just
forget about this:-)

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern