[tei-council] bibliography of references for examples

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 24 12:58:58 EDT 2007

So if I understand well there are two tasks:
- check the bibliography of references (i.e. the list extracted by
Sebastian), making it consistent and uniform the markup (once the
council has agreed on what this should be)
- check the list of examples, find the references when there aren't any,
choose a model and do the bibliographical markup (for the list below)

How much time do we have for these tasks? I assume they can they be
performed without touching the chapters i.e. as stand alone
bibliographical files.

Arianna

--
Dr Arianna Ciula