[tei-council] bibliography

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Mon Sep 24 12:22:34 EDT 2007

Le 24 sept. 07 à 18:20, Lou Burnard a écrit :

> Laurent Romary wrote:
>> As a matter of fact we have converted all bibliographical
>> references  from the Dictionary chapter into <biblStruct>.
>
> Hmm. Not visibly in the text of DI in sourceforge. Do you mean you
> have them somewhere else?

Yeap. Here on my laptop... see below. But I did not know how to bring
this in the debate ;-)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?oxygen RNGSchema="file:/Users/sabinekrott/Desktop/biblextended.rnc"
type="compact"?>
<TEI xmlns="http://www.tei-c.org/ns/1.0">
     <teiHeader>
         <fileDesc>
             <titleStmt>
                 <title/>
             </titleStmt>
             <publicationStmt>
                 <publisher/>
             </publicationStmt>
             <sourceDesc>
                 <bibl/>
             </sourceDesc>
         </fileDesc>
     </teiHeader>
     <text>
                        <!--  original version

                 <note place="foot">We refer the reader to previous
and current discussions of a common
                 format for encoding dictionaries. For
example,<bibl>Robert A. Amsler and Frank W.
                 Tompa, <title level="a">An SGML-Based Standard for
English Monolingual
                 Dictionaries,</title> in<title>Information in Text:
Fourth Annual Conference
                 of the U[niversity of] W[aterloo] Centre for the New
Oxford English
                 Dictionary</title> October 26–28, 1988, Waterloo,
Canada, pp.
                 61–79</bibl>;<bibl>Nicoletta Calzolari et al.,
<title level="a">Computational
                 Model of the Dictionary Entry: Preliminary Report,</
title> Acquilex: Esprit
                 Basic Research Action No. 3030, Six-Month
Deliverable, Pisa, April
                 1990</bibl>;<bibl>John Fought and Carol Van Ess-
Dykema,<title level="a">Toward
                 an SGML Document Type Definition for Bilingual
Dictionaries,</title> TEI
                 working paper TEI AIW20 (available from the TEI)</
bibl>;<bibl>Nancy Ide and Jean
                 Veronis, <title level="a">Encoding Print
Dictionaries</title>, <title>Computers
                 and the Humanities</title> 29: 167–195, 1995</
bibl>;<bibl>Nancy Ide, Jacques
                 Le Maitre, and Jean Veronis, <title
level="a">Outline of a Model for Lexical
                 Databases,</title> (Information Processing and
Management, 29, 2, 159–186,
                 1993)</bibl>;<bibl>Nancy Ide, Jean Veronis, Susan
Warwick- Armstrong, Nicoletta
                 Calzolari,<title level="a">Principles for Encoding
machine readable
                 dictionaries</title>, <title>Proceedings of the
Fifth EURALEX International
                 Congress, EURALEX'92</title>, University of Tampere,
                 Finland</bibl>;<bibl>The DANLEX Group, <title
level="a">Descriptive tools for
                 electronic processing of dictionary data,</title> in
<title>Lexicographica,
                 Series Maior</title> (Tübingen: Niemeyer, 1987)</
bibl>; and<bibl>A. Tutin
                 and Jean Véronis, J. (1998). <title
level="a">Electronic dictionary encoding:
                 customizing the TEI Guidelines</title>, in
<title>Proceedings of the Eighth
                 Euralex International Congress</title>, 1998</bibl>;
<bibl><author>Ide,
<author>Romary, L.</author>
                 (2000). <title level="a">A Formal Model of
Dictionary Structure and
                 Content.</title> Proceedings of Euralex 2000,
Stuttgart, 113-126.</bibl>.</note> -->

             <biblStruct>
                 <analytic>
                     <author>
                         <forename>Robert</forename>
                         <forename>A.</forename>
                         <surname>Amsler</surname>
                     </author>
                     <author>
                         <forename>Frank</forename>
                         <forename>W.</forename>
                         <surname>Tompa</surname>
                     </author>
                     <title level="a">An SGML-Based Standard for
English Monolingual
                     Dictionaries</title>
                 </analytic>
                 <monogr>
                     <title level="m" type="main">Information in
Text</title>
                     <title level="m" type="subordinate">Fourth
Annual Conference of the U[niversity
                         of] W[aterloo] Centre for the New Oxford
English Dictionary</title>
                     <meeting>October 26-28, 1988, Waterloo, Canada</
meeting>
                     <imprint>
                         <pubPlace>Waterloo, Canada</pubPlace>
                         <date when="1988-10">October 1988</date>
                         <biblScope type="pp">pp. 61-79</biblScope>
                     </imprint>
                 </monogr>
             </biblStruct>

             <biblStruct>
                 <monogr>
                     <author>
                         <forename>Nicoletta</forename>
                         <surname>Calzolari</surname>
                         <note>et al.</note>
                     </author>
                     <title level="m" type="main">Computational Model
of the Dictionary Entry</title>
                     <title level="m" type="subordinate">Preliminary
Report</title>
                     <note>Acquilex: Esprit Basic Research Action No.
3030, Six-Month Deliverable</note>
                     <imprint>
                         <pubPlace>Pisa</pubPlace>
                         <date when="1990-04">April 1990</date>
                     </imprint>
                 </monogr>
             </biblStruct>

             <biblStruct>
                 <monogr>
                     <author>
                         <forename>John</forename>
                         <surname>Fought</surname>
                     </author>
                     <author>
                         <forename>Carol</forename>
                         <surname>Van Ess-Dykema</surname>
                     </author>
                     <title level="m">Toward and SGML Document Type
Definition for Bilingual
                         Dictionaries</title>
                     <note>TEI working paper TEI AIW20</note>
                     <imprint>
                         <publisher>available from the TEI</publisher>
                     </imprint>
                 </monogr>
             </biblStruct>

             <biblStruct>
                 <analytic>
                     <author>
                         <forename>Nancy</forename>
                         <surname>Ide</surname>
                     </author>
                     <author>
                         <forename>Jean</forename>
                         <surname>Veronis</surname>
                     </author>
                     <title level="a">Encoding Print Dictionaries</
title>
                 </analytic>
                 <monogr>
                     <title level="j">Computers and the Humanities</
title>
                     <imprint>
                         <biblScope type="vol">29</biblScope>
                         <date>1995</date>
                         <biblScope type="pp">167-195</biblScope>
                     </imprint>
                 </monogr>
             </biblStruct>

             <biblStruct>
                 <analytic>
                     <author>
                         <forename>Nancy</forename>
                         <surname>Ide</surname>
                     </author>
                     <author>
                         <forename>Jacques</forename>
                         <surname>Le Maitre</surname>
                     </author>
                     <author>
                         <forename>Jean</forename>
                         <surname>Veronis</surname>
                     </author>
                     <title level="a">Outline of a Model for Lexical
Databases</title>
                 </analytic>
                 <monogr>
                     <title level="j">Information Processing and
Management</title>
                     <imprint>
                         <biblScope type="vol">29</biblScope>
                         <biblScope type="issue">2</biblScope>
                         <date>1993</date>
                         <biblScope type="pp">159-186</biblScope>
                     </imprint>
                 </monogr>
             </biblStruct>

             <biblStruct>
                 <analytic>
                     <author>
                         <forename>Nancy</forename>
                         <surname>Ide</surname>
                     </author>
                     <author>
                         <forename>Jean</forename>
                         <surname>Veronis</surname>
                     </author>
                     <author>
                         <forename>Susan</forename>
                         <surname>Warwick-Amstrong</surname>
                     </author>
                     <author>
                         <forename>Nicoletta</forename>
                         <surname>Calzolari</surname>
                     </author>
                     <title level="a">Principles for Encoding machine
readable dictionaries</title>
                 </analytic>
                 <monogr>
                     <title level="m" type="main">Proceedings of the
Fifth EURALEX International
                         Congress</title>
                     <title level="m" type="subordinate">EURALEX'92</
title>
                     <meeting>University of Tampere, Finland</meeting>
                     <imprint>
                         <pubPlace/>
                         <date/>
                         <biblScope type="pp"/>
                     </imprint>
                 </monogr>
             </biblStruct>

             <biblStruct>
                 <analytic>
                     <author>The DANLEX Group</author>
                     <title level="a">Descriptive tools for
electronic processing of dictionary
                     data</title>
                 </analytic>
                 <monogr>
                     <title level="j">Lexicographica, Series Maior</
title>
                     <imprint>
                         <pubPlace>Tübingen</pubPlace>
                         <publisher>Niemeyer</publisher>
                         <date>1987</date>
                     </imprint>
                 </monogr>
             </biblStruct>

             <biblStruct>
                 <analytic>
                     <author>
                         <forename>A.</forename>
                         <surname>Tutin</surname>
                     </author>
                     <author>
                         <forename>Jean</forename>
                         <surname>Veronis</surname>
                         <forename>J.</forename>
                     </author>
                     <title level="a" type="main">Electronic
dictionary encoding</title>
                     <title level="a" type="subordinate">customizing
the TEI Guidelines</title>
                 </analytic>
                 <monogr>
                     <title level="m">Proceedings of the Eight
Euralex International Congress</title>
                     <imprint>
                         <date>1998</date>
                     </imprint>
                 </monogr>
             </biblStruct>

             <biblStruct>
                 <analytic>
                     <author>
                         <forename>N.</forename>
                         <surname>Ide</surname>
                     </author>
                     <author>
                         <forename>A.</forename>
                         <surname>Kilgarriff</surname>
                     </author>
                     <author>
                         <forename>L.</forename>
                         <surname>Romary</surname>
                     </author>
                     <title level="a">A Formal Model of Dictionary
Structure and Content</title>
                 </analytic>
                 <monogr>
                     <title level="m">Proceedingsof Euralex 2000</title>
                     <imprint>
                         <pubPlace>Stuttgart</pubPlace>
                         <biblScope type="pp">113-126</biblScope>
                     </imprint>
                 </monogr>
             </biblStruct>
     </text>