[tei-council] bibliography of references for examples

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 24 11:28:09 EDT 2007

I have made a <bibl> for each comment+ immediately following
an <egXML>; there are about 220 of them.

If we tidy this up, we could link relevant egXML to
the appropriate <bibl>. Anyone want to pick this up and run with it?

typical examples:

            <bibl xml:id="STGA-54"> Merchant of Venice, I.ii, speech 5
(Portia) </bibl>
            <bibl xml:id="STGA-55"> Clockwork Orange, opening </bibl>
            <bibl xml:id="STGA-60"> Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address,
4 March 1865, rpt. (from Richardson, ed., Messages and Papers, 6:276ff)
in H. S. Commager, ed., Documents of American
                  History, 5th ed. (New York: Appleton-Century-Crofts,
1949), p. 442. </bibl>

not to mention things to weed out like

            <bibl xml:id="HD32-145"> need a real example here damn
straight. -msm </bibl>
            <bibl xml:id="COEDREG-342"> from Winnie the Pooh, from
memory</bibl>
and
            <bibl xml:id="NDNYM-1617"> add example to show that Amadeus
has same referents </bibl>
and
         <bibl xml:id="HD7-264"> this is what Rich suggested: me, I
think the contents of the supplementary file should be decanted into the
encodingDesc (LB) Do we agree that this really
                  is an acceptable minimal recommendation? Not at all:
it ought to have encodingDesc, profileDesc, and revisionDesc too. Which
I have now added. -msm </bibl>

(Lou: Utilities/collectegxmlcits.xsl)