[tei-council] bibliography

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 24 11:11:24 EDT 2007

actually, there are only 53 interesting <bibl> in the main text, Lou
was including the existing bibliography. I have extracted all these
to a single file; if someone would like to edit this to a consistent
format, we could knock this on the head quickly.

The main problem is that these <bibl>s are pretty crudely
marked up (eg <bibl xml:id="CC-1">
         <author>M. Kytö and M. Rissanen</author>
         <title level="a">The Helsinki Corpus of English
<editor>M. Kytö, O. Ihalainen, and M. Rissanen</editor> eds.
(Amsterdam: Rodopi, 1988).</bibl>), which I don't regard
as right and proper. Your opinion may vary :-}

(Lou, to reproduce, run Utilities/collectbibls.xsl on Guidelines)