[tei-council] my actions

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Sep 23 11:20:02 EDT 2007

*Action LB by 2007-09-074*: Integrate list of workgroups and members
into Guidelines

* List from CW tagged consistently and added to FM : some work still to
do e.g. adding affiliations

Action LB/JW by . 2007-09-14: Integrate revised rendition
recommendations into Guidelines

* Done

*LB, CT, DP* Produce P5 1.0 Draft of facsimile markup based on Council
discussion and integrate with Guidelines. 2007-09-01

* After discussion with CT and SR, new draft has been updated and new
examples are under consideration

*Action DB, TMB, SB, LB by 2007-09-07*: Revise NH chapter.

* I asked Syd whether this was ready for review last week, but no
response yet

*Action LB by 2007-09-14*: Report back to council on any changes to
FSD/FS and if necessary rationalise the TEI version.

* I did receive minutes from the ISO meeting in Aug, but they did not
contain any useful information about changes proposed. I have not yet
made any revisions in the chapter/s.

*Action LB by 2007-09-20*: Integrate any agreed add/del/supplied
revisions (after Council input) to the Guidelines.

* No change since last report: I think that this action is now complete

*Action EDs by 2007-09-14*: Remove all leading prose before <specGrp>
and <specGrpRef> elements.

** Done

Action LB by 2007-09-07*: Integrate changes necessary for a working
implementation for modelling of manuscript stemmata, as proposed on
council list.

* Not yet done, but I'm working on it today

*Action ALL by 2007-09-07*: Review chapters and correct mistakes as per
http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/trac/TEIP5/wiki/Review

* Received and acted on comments on WD from CW; on FT from DB; on MS
from AC; on TD from LR;

* Corrected "co-ordinate" to "coordinate" passim