[tei-council] strange rng example in gentle intro

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 01:54:19 EDT 2007

Council members,

I was looking at the gentle introduction today and noted this example which
looks a bit weird to me:

poemRef_p = element poemRef { att.target = attribute target {anyURI}, empty}

shouldn't this rather be

att.target = attribute target {anyURI}
poemRef_p = element poemRef { att.target, empty}

or maybe

poemRef_p = element poemRef {attribute target {anyURI}, empty}

Either my little knowledge of RNG fails me here, or something is wrong with
the example.

Now back to work,

Christian

--