[tei-council] Further update on PH

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Sep 18 12:24:50 EDT 2007

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> Arianna Ciula wrote:
>> I am fine with this proposal of separating the coordinates into
>> different attributes if it makes the presentation easier, but I would
>> list them in order (in the prose I mean) so that they look like
>> coordinates
> sorry, I am not sure what you mean by "look like coordinates"?

I got confused here. You are respecting the order.

For order I meant simply:
x of upper point
y of upper point
x of lower point --> xMax
y of lower point --> yMax

I assume that in the attributes you propose 'u' and 'l' stay for upper
and lower. Sorry, but it was not evident for me when I first read it.

Arianna
--
Dr Arianna Ciula
Research Associate