[tei-council] Further update on PH

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Sep 18 11:52:25 EDT 2007

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> Lou Burnard wrote:
>> as do I. An even shorter cut would be to permit @graphic or @url on
>> <surface> of course.
> no, please don't.  lets keep graphics inclusion simple.

I haven't seen Conal's new proposal, but another argument for not doing
this is that if <surface> is an abstract concept you certainly don't
want to link it tightly to an image directly whit an attribute.

>>> then replace the @box with @url, @ury, @llx and @lly, and then these
>>> can default to 0, 0, $xMax and $yMax if not otherwise specified.
>> You can't be serious about the name "@url" At least I hope not.
> oh, yes, I meant @urx

I also think your example is wrong...you probably meant 'grid of 358 x
681' and not 'grid of 342 x 681'.

I am fine with this proposal of separating the coordinates into
different attributes if it makes the presentation easier, but I would
list them in order (in the prose I mean) so that they look like
coordinates...since we are humble humans...

Arianna
--
Dr Arianna Ciula
Research Associate