[tei-council] new formatting of web version of Guidelines

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Sep 18 05:04:47 EDT 2007

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> Arianna Ciula wrote:
>>
>> Breadcrumbs give you the path of where you are and the possibility to
>> go one step back.
> in what sense "where you are"? some people show the route of how you got
> here,
> others show the route back to the top. which do you prefer?

back to the top would be better because it would avoid to have home and
table of contents in the other boxes and give access to those pages more
intuitevely.

>>> it could get quite long?
>>
>> split into columns?
> <shudder>. implementing columns in HTML/CSS is so horrible.
>
> but see what you think of the layout now.

I think it's much better.
Since you are using a dl, the dt could be different colour so that you
wouldn't even need the colon.

Arianna
--
Dr Arianna Ciula