[tei-council] new formatting of web version of Guidelines

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 20:52:37 EDT 2007

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> Arianna Ciula wrote:
>
>> Breadcrumbs give you the path of where you are and the possibility to
>> go one step back.
>>
> in what sense "where you are"? some people show the route of how you got
> here,
> others show the route back to the top. which do you prefer?

When I am looking at some reference material, for example the entry for
<app> in Appendix B, I always felt like being in Appendix B, but the
breadcrumb path locates me in the chapter where the textcrit module is
defined.
While this may be preferable (to which I am agnostic), I definitely
would like to see a link to the top of said Appendix B on every page of
the reference material.

Christian

--
 Christian Wittern