[tei-council] next telco set for 2007-09-25 12:00 UTC

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:55:40 EDT 2007

Dan O'Donnell wrote:
> Speaking of changes that have not been made:
>
> I passed the changes I'd been proposing to choice to the editors,
> Christian, and Sebastian for a quick technical review at the beginning
> of the week and they came back panned--certainly for this late in the
> cycle. It seems to me that there is no point holding this up further
> then.
>
> The changes to rdg I've been rabbitting on about are far more
> significant, and far less likely to sail through. I'm bowing to the
> inevitable, then and putting them off for subsequent versions.

Speaking of these changes and their future development:  Would you mind
turning them into a customization that could be made available
independently of the canonic version?  We could then encourage
experimenting with them and would (hopefully) have more experience to
draw from next time around.

All the best,

Christian

--