[tei-council] new formatting of web version of Guidelines

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Fri Sep 14 13:07:48 EDT 2007

My main problem with them at the moment is that I find it really hard to
get my mind around the front matter being listed in the right hand
column "after" (in for a reader used to left-to-right columns) the main
text.

I see that the button for switching schema is much clearer. Is it
possible perhaps to have the name of the schema we are looking at appear
as well? Maybe an h3 or something in the style sheet would do it.

I find at the moment the section by section directories difficult to get
used to, but that's probably because they are still novel to me.

Really a superb-looking site.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD