[tei-council] next telco set for 2007-09-25 12:00 UTC

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 14 08:49:36 EDT 2007

Christian Wittern wrote:
> Dear Council members,
>
> With 11 responses collected, meetomatic recommends Tuesday Sep 25 for our
> meeting.  This would mean that we'd have to do without Sebastian, James and
> David Birnbaum out of those who responded.  I am sorry about that, but
> giving our constraints there is no other possibility.  I hope that those who
> have not yet responded will be available at this time.
>
> The main topic for that meeting will be evaluating the progress of things.
> We should be well into the edit-locked period by then but there will surely
> be some open ends that need our attention.
>
> The time frame for the chapter review will end this Friday, Sep. 14.  While
> the main input from this review should go directly to either SF or the
> Editors, it would be nice if we could have a short note here saying what has
> been done and indicating the completing of the task.

Since neither Sebastian (who has done most of the heavy lifting) nor I will
be at this meeting, I'd like to suggest that the Guidelines Formatting not
really be on the agenda.  Instead I'd encourage council to make and debate
the changes (those that have been made and those that haven't) and I'll be
happy to respond to these when I get back from the holiday I'm taking in
the last week of Sept.

So look at:
http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/P5/Guidelines-web/en/html/

we will then react to the changes and implement some of them on the beta site:

http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/P5/Guidelines-web-beta/en/html/

-James