[tei-council] Review of WD-NonStandardCharacters.xml

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 06:58:53 EDT 2007

Dear Council members,

Just a short note to inform you that I now delivered a revised version
of this chapter to Lou.

I was quite surprised by how many little gotchas and quirks I found
and think it should be more readable and easier understand now.  While
being at it, I also compared the relevant parts to the latest Unicode
version (5.0), so we can faithfully say that we support the latest
version of Unicode, at least the one current at the time of release.
The updated version should in due time appear on the Beta (or should
it be Better) Guidelines.

All the best,

Christian

--