[tei-council] reference to chapters sections on Specs

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 7 05:34:31 EDT 2007

Arianna Ciula wrote:
> see http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/P5/Guidelines-web/en/html/ref-geo.html
>
> where after the description you don't have a link to the section in
> the chapter
>
> and compare with
> http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/P5/Guidelines-web/en/html/ref-ab.html
> where you do have a link to the section just after the description.

oh, I see. Thats the existence of eg

 <listRef>
    <ptr target="#SASE"/>
  </listRef>

or not in the source. Nothing to do with rendering.

Bear  this in mind when you see the new rendering (can we
release it today, James?), and see what you think. We may
persuade editors that those listRefs are mostly redundant.