[tei-council] <specGrp> and <specGrpRef> formatting

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 3 18:51:20 EDT 2007

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> Lou Burnard wrote:
>> In the version of PH I just checked in, I've moved all the
>> declarations etc. to a section at the end of the chapter.
>>
>> Does this look better?
> To be honest, no. Maybe in the printed version, but on the web
> page it looks redundant. In context I could see some point;
> but grouped together, I'd just omit it.
It's handy to have a list of what this module makes available though. At
present this is what <moduleSpec> generates. Could this be tweaked to
give them in alphabetical rather than declaration order maybe? Then you
could just suppress output from the <specGrp>.

>> Sebastian -- do all the *Spec elements have to be within a <specGrp>?
>> I think not, but I left one for safety's sake.
> *Spec must appear inside either <schemaSpec> or <specGrp>, so yes.

OK. So we have, in the simple case, one specGrp per chapter.