[tei-council] p5 contributor list

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 3 07:44:29 EDT 2007

I've made a first pass through Christian's mail, tagging it as a series
of lists. I haven't checked spelling of name or affiliations, most of
which are missing, and I haven't sorted the lists alphabetically yet. I
have also moved the list into where I think it's destined to fit
eventually: http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/P5/Guidelines-web/en/html/FM1.html
so that you can see it and shout if there any obvious omissions or
infelicities.

This is just to show some progress -- of course what I really want to do
is to make a <listPerson> for TEI land, and generate lists like this one
automatically from it.

Questions for Council to consider:

* I have not included the Board membership here. Should it go somewhere
in the preface?

* My preference is for names to appear in the form  "Forename Surname
(affiliation)" without titles.

* My preference for most lists is that they should be run on rather than
bulleted, and sorted by surname.

* Should I include counts of meetings under WG heads as well as dates of
activity? links to website if any?