[tei-council] <specGrp> and <specGrpRef> formatting

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 3 05:23:58 EDT 2007

James Cummings wrote:

> At very least we should
> get rid of the number.  This is just a generated number, and has no real
> meaning to the reader.

Agree

  Another option is to, in presentation form on,
> as a final division to each chapter have a section where all of these
> are dealt with at once, once per module/chapter, rather than having them
> spread throughout the chapter.

I think this is a good idea, but I am not sure how feasible it is given
the short time we have and more urgent priorities. Indeed, it seems to
me that every chapter has a slightly different structure that would make
this task rather time consuming. The editors know better.

Arianna

--
Dr Arianna Ciula
Research Associate