[tei-council] Editorial work after 17 sept

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Sep 2 16:09:33 EDT 2007

can I put in a plea for work on Appendix D Bibliography
and Appendix E Index, please? and more on Appendix F.
I'd feel happier if these were cleaned up/deleted/replaced
sooner rather than later.

In an ideal world we'd put all the bibliographical
references in the text into the bibliography
and cite them properly/consistently. I realize
that may be a task beyond us, though its a pity
if we can't meet the highest standards for this
sort of thing.

(why is F.5 not Appendix G, by the way?)
<http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/P5/Guidelines-web-beta/en/html/PARTIND.html>
Sebastian