[tei-council] NH work re-shedule

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Aug 31 11:41:21 EDT 2007

Attn: James

I have just learned that 2 members of the NH-revision group will be
away with only intermittent e-mail contact at best during the first
week of Sep. Therefore I am going to suggest that the NH action be
broken into two: I should still have the changes suggested so far
incorporated by Thu 06 Sep, and hopefully an English example by Mon
10 Sep. but there should be a separate action on the group to review
the changes I've made and make fixes, etc., by, say, Fri 14 Sep.

Sorry for the confusion, folks.