[tei-council] next Council telecon scheduled for Aug 31, 1200 UTC

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 20:38:35 EDT 2007

Dear Council members,

This is just a reminder that our next telecon is scheduled to be held
next Friday, Aug 31.

We are now well into our final leg in the preparations that should
lead up to having P5 ready for final editing.  All open tasks,
including those tentatively accepted into P5 at the last meeting, will
have to show considerable progress and the potential to be completed
within the timeframe to move along.
One of the main functions of the upcoming meeting will be to make the
necessary re-adjustments where they prove to be necessary.

So please check out the open tasks assigned to you, including the
chapter triage (http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/trac/TEIP5/wiki/Review) and
try to get as much done as possible *before* the meeting, preferably
in time to show us the results.

If there are any other issues that needs discussion, please drop me a
line so that I can put them on the agenda.

All the best,

Christian

--
Christian Wittern, Kyoto