[tei-council] how about this one?

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Aug 13 06:24:07 EDT 2007

Looking around for a nice example for the facsimile section, I have hit
on a page in olde frenche which may make it a bit less accessible for
some TEI people, but it's nicely printed which should make it a lot more
accessible for others.  And it's got bells on it.

If you share my fondness for this page, who'd like to volunteer to (a)
transcribe and mark it up (b) draw boxes on it and give it back ?

It's at http://www.tei-c.org/Drafts/Bouelles-49r.gif ...  if you like it
I will contact the copyright holders.

I've corrected the draft to say that co-ordinates are counted from top
left rather than bottom left, but not made any other revision, pending
Dot's comments. So the numbers in the example are Wrong.