[tei-council] choice, etc.--finally.

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Sat Aug 11 19:55:14 EDT 2007

> As far as I am aware there have been no objections to the
> reorganisation and modifications I proposed, which involved

True, but I don't remember seeing a proposal which had been tested
(i.e., been shaped into an ODD and proven to produce valid content
models, etc.) Did you post one that I missed? I've had some e-mail
problems, could you re-post a pointer to the proposal as it stands,
even w/o a full ODD? Thanks.

> ==Matthew's Proposals==

I'm sorry, I don't remember having read Matthew's proposal at the
moment. Could someone provide a pointer to it, too? Thanks.