[tei-council] Lock-editing period Sep 15 - Oct 19

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 06:22:24 EDT 2007

Council members,

At the last conference call, we deferred the final decision on this item for
a few days.  I have in the mean time talked with Syd over this and neither
then, nor on this list have been new arguments or new suggestions come
foreword.  I would therefore like to settle this issue in the way it was
proposed in the time table.  If there are dissenters, please speak up now!

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern